Our team is proud to help our Service Members and Veterans learn more about their lending options and benefits. Thank you for your valiant service. It is truly an honor to help you.
What is a VA Loan?
VA Loans are home loans that are backed by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). These loans provide affordable home financing options for eligible Service Members, Veterans and surviving spouses. VA loans are designed to add additional flexibility to the lending process.
What’s so special about a VA Loan?
- No required down payment *
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
- 100% financing with full VA entitlement *
- Supplemental eligibility, a second VA loan, is available for eligible borrowers
- VA fees can be financed into the total loan amount
- Primary residence eligibility only
* A down payment can be required if a borrower does not have full VA entitlement.
Are you eligible for a VA loan?
In order to be eligible for a VA loan, there are a few requirements that must be met by the borrower. First, the borrower must provide a DD214 or statement of service. With this, the lender can obtain the VA borrower’s Certificate of Eligibility (COE). A COE is based on length of service or service commitment, duty status, and character of service. Qualifications have changed over time so please contact us today for the latest requirements. A widowed spouse of a veteran MAY qualify under certain circumstances as long as she has not remarried.
VA Loan Programs
- Cash-out refinance
- Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loan
If you are interested in learning more about a VA Loan or are wondering about your eligibility, please contact us today!